Saturday, March 23, 2019

2019 Update

Thus far in 2019:

I imitated Quasimodo with a "facial explosion" due to a peri-orbital cellulitis stemming from a suspected spider bite. *see below*













I had a fun 2.5 day stay at the hospital of my former employment. At least I was a happy non-needy patient  ;)    (ps- I'm *not* winking in these photos...my eye is swollen shut)














I used all my saved PTO.  Zbug came to visit me.  She hugged me and told me,

"It's not your time yet, mom."


...
...
...

Somehow I didn't laugh right when she said that, but after she left, the Nurses and I laughed long and hard.  *Still kinda laughing*

I did start college ...AGAIN...  *I really feel too old for this..I am just a tired little woman.

So far I'm doing really well, but my 4th class starts in 2 days, so I'm just a little nervous about managing all four, plus family, plus work, plus needing to exercise, plus needing sleep.

see, this is why I am a "plus" kinda gal.  lol  (Also why I need to exercise more)

I managed to weed ONE of our 12 garden beds last weekend (spring break).  we are behind on our planting...again.  one of these years we will be on target, but not this year.

Joe is starting his own apiary.  Yes, there will be a beehive delivered to our home on 4/1/19, sans the bees tho.  Joe is hoping to capture a swarm with the help of one of our church family members who is a real, live, bee-keeper. 

So the zoo of my home will now include 1 dog, 3 cats, x to the nth bees, 2 kids, a husband, and uncountable dust-mites.  Oh yeah, also a varying quantity of spiders that bite your face at night while you sleep.  can't forget about those.... *See above*

So I truck on, I mean to write more, but I don't. 
Praying your lives are filled with the peace of Christ, who is my hope!

Nubs  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...