Monday, January 25, 2016

Whirlwinding

Since my last post, I was offered my dream job.  I am going to be merging my Sales/Telephony 1st career with my current Nursing career.  pretty much doing the best of each one concurrently!  I am very very very excited.

Zbug is very excited that I will be sleeping at night at home every day, and won't be too tired to make it to church on Sunday morning because I just finished my 3rd 12 hour of 3shifts in a row.  Yesterday I got home from work, brought everyone's favorite breakfast home from the cafeteria, changed into church clothes, and passed out on the couch watching sponge bob w/ Zbug.  Joe sent me to bed.

I felt pretty crappy about passing out.  I really wanted to go, but once I'm down, it's for the count.

Joe and I have been preparing for this transition.  We are doing a test run on Wednesday to see if Joe will be able to handle picking up both Bub and Zbug from school (same campus, different buildings) so Zbug can still go to Ballet, I won't be able to pick her up anymore.

Today was the first warm day since Christmas, we went outside and played croquet, FINALLY.
Bub got it, and Zbug...well, she needs to work on learning to like it.  we'll get there.  it takes time.

But in the meantime, we carry on carrying on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...