Wednesday, May 02, 2012

verbalizing, gardens and crazy people

couple of things...
 
why in the world would anyone take their infant, 3 y/o and a preteen to walmart at 0200 in the morning?  what are you thinking?  I know I'm not mother of the year, but I value my children's sleep and HIGHLY encourage it on a regular basis.  And if the items bought were of an emergency-type nature, I could understand some sort of problem in the home/family that necessitated such a trip w/ little ones, on a school nite...but toddler clothes, and school/art supplies?  really?  wow.  that is a new one for me....

anyhow, I got my container garden going.  I have tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, a couple types of lettuce,  spinach and 2 zucchinni going.  I have no idea if they will survive my ministrations.  my attempt at tomatoes last year was abysmal, although I could blame that on the drought if I tried at all.

Bub surprised me yesterday.  He wanted me to get something for him, and was trying to pull me up from the couch, I asked him what he wanted momma to do and he signed AND verbalized "go!"

I was so happy with that I don't even remember what he wanted.  I think it was kool-aid out of the fridge.  and then this morning, Joe asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom before Daddy, and he verbalized "no".

I am a pretty happy girl right now...pretty proud of my Bub.  yayee.

:)

Nubs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...