Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Committed!

No, I'm not in a lock-up unit (tho there are those who would argue that I should be....)

I committed to accepting Gunk (Baby) as a new member of our household.  Zbear will love him (she met him once) and Bub will freak out for a while, then I believe he will get used to him.  Joe will love having a black cat in our house.  (Joe gets into that kinda thing...have I mentioned that before?)

I think we may give the kitty a new "nickname" (Sir prowley pounce is what I would call him when he would pounce on me at work)  But I know I'll always revert to "Bay-bee" the way his Daddy used to always call him.
*I'm getting kinda sniffly now*  I still miss him.  It will be nice to know that I'm giving his cat a really good home with lots of love.  He talked to be about it and asked me if I would consider it before he passed.  When he died, I knew everyone making those decisions was overwhelmed, and I didn't want to add another problem/issue to their already full plate.  But I am mainly excited, with a little trepidation (for Bub's sake) about this little guy coming home to us.  :)

On a side note, I got home to Bub's mini-trampoline out in the car-port and all his toys sitting out in the kitchen.  I think Bub and Joe had some serious "issues" last nite.  I think Joe won and Bub is going to be on the crabby side of life today.  Glad I'm going to be sleeping thru the worst of it.  BAHAHAHAHAHAH!  (I'm terrible) 

Nubs.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...