Monday, June 20, 2011

Still tired

Really LOOOOONG nite.  Lots of stuff happened, had to stay until 6:20ish to finish all my paperwork.  yuck.

Zber was very happy to see me, since I was the one who changed her poopy diaper. ew.  Bub was NOT happy to see me as I was trying to wake him up...by letting Zber in his room to mess up he current elaboration.
He -really- doesn't like it when I do that, but it wakes him up.

It kind of reminds me of when I would run into Ross's room and start freaking out like we only had 10 min before the bus would come.  It always got him out of bed, but it also got him mad, and gave me a punch in the arm, or other extremity...  Ah!  I miss my brother.  :(

Well, must get to bed, I have 2 more days on.

Nubs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...