Thursday, June 30, 2011

reboot

I'm not really beginning my whole self kick in the pants very well.

I slept until 4pm yesterday, and had a very hard time getting back to sleep.  that sucked.  I kept repeating a stupid conversation in my head, saying the things I wanted to say, but didn't actually say because I didn't think of it until later.  I have that problem.  a lot.  Hell, I'm still having conversations with my boss from EC over 13 years ago!!!!  I still hear his droning voice that had that lilt to it....and how he would say chameleon as "Karmeeleon"... Ummm....  just a word of advice...  don't learn how to pronounce things from Boy George...  just saying.

SEE!  I'm doing it still.  man, I think I must have something wrong in the head sometimes.

I did go to Sam's and get pizza for me and Joe after the kids were in bed. and a watermelon, and Silk, and almonds...cuz me and Bub love almonds.  and TP...the member's choice TP is actually really good...I was thinking, "hell, I don't care if it's like sandpaper...I just want some effing TP in my house and it's cheaper than the rest of them *by $6!!!* and it's a lot *36 rolls*  and I won't have to deal with it for a good while"

I think like that a lot...including the fake cursing...I have a lot of fake cursing going on in my brain these days.  I haven't quite reverted back to real cursing in my brain...but it's only a matter of time.  I think a lot of people have fake to real cursing going on in their head.  I can't imagine I'm the only one with this issue...

Joe is totally open to adopting a certain black kitty.  I'm kinda bittersweet about it.  part of me thinks it would be a good thing for us and the kitty, but am I really ready for another pet?!?  I know this kitty, and I know Zber will adore him, and Bub will like him...once he stops freaking out that it's a cat...  and Joe loves black cats.  REALLY loves black cats.  Loves that people get freaked out by them.  Loves freaking people out in general
*let me tell you about his cloak sometime...*
I just don't know that I'm ready for a pet.  it's a lot.  and what if we move again soon?!?!  Joe has an itch to leave ET, and pets just make moving hard.  I'm fighting his persuasions to move, mainly because it would be really bad timing for Bub, and secondly..I am really sick of moving.  I have relocated across country 6 times since I was 21.  and I'm not including all the times we moved from one apartment to another in the same city.  I really really really don't want to move yet.  I want to feel settled, just for a little while longer.

Nubs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...