Saturday, October 06, 2007

Autism and diet II, ie- what happened after my last post....

is it irony or poetic justice...I can't remember the actual definitions of those two things anymore...long lost is the desire for an English degree...
So I post the last post, and get set to go out and buy a bunch of alternative flours, and I get a call from Bub's school nurse.
Mr. man has bathroom issues, you need to pick him up.

So now, I have several possiblities of what is going on in his gut...
1) he got casein in on tuesday and is still reacting to it...

2)this is a continuation of the gluten reaction he had on Thursday...

3) his immune system has been weakened by the cold he's been fighting off the last 2 weeks and now he can no longer tolerate gluten which explains Thursday's reaction...(this is the the most likely case in my opinion) (bucket theory of allergens)

4)his immune system has been weakened by the cold he's been fighting off the last 2 weeks and he's getting a yeast overgrowth... (least likely as he has not been on any antibiotics, but I'm not ruling ANYTHING out)(PLEASE don't make me deal with candidas!!! PLEASE)

5) he just has a tummy flu that will go away and not further complicate my life....(unlikely as he has not vomited nor does he have a temperature)

as it is now Saturday and we have not had an exploding training-pants since yesterday afternoon, I am still gravitating to 3 & 5. I wish I could say it is 5, but murphy's law tells me to expect 3, and since Murphy apparently has been my best friend thru much of life....well, you get the picture. *sad grin*

Loves to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...