I'm tagged along with the rest of the blogging world...To come up with six weird things about me. hmmm. To come up with ONLY six is probably the hard part.....
1) I MUST eat the half-popped kernels in a bag of microwave popcorn before I can toss it out- & I HAVE to save the half-popped kernels for last. (but I hate corn-nuts)
2) I must sit thru the end credits of any movie I go to at the theater, but I won't if I watch a movie on TV or video/DVD (Joe hates that....)
3) I secretly love listening to the music on playhouse disney (did anyone know -or care- that They Might Be Giants wrote & preformed the newest version of "the mickey mouse club house" song, the "hot dog" song on mickey mouse club & that "higgly-town heroes" song-video?) I also think Ralph on "Ralph's World" looks like Garth in a brown wig (Garth from "Wayne's world) & Bub and I "sing" the "Daniel cook" song every morning after the doodle-bops (don't get me started there) and bub & I pretend to be the different animals during the "koala brothers" song. -Lolly is an emu, and Sam is an echnid (how sad am I any how....Does this count as more than 1 wierd thing?) How does one imitate an echnid? I kinda roll up in a ball cuz they're kinda like hedgehogs, only marsupials.....and guess what...I know that fun little fact from the They Might Be Giants song "mammal" on the apollo 18 album. *shakes head at the magnitude of my sad-ness....* the REALLY sad part of this is that I have found a way to connect the beginning of my ramble to the end of my ramble & justify my ramble with the ramble...."oy! I need a tums" -grandfather grape...Jonah, end credits... (there I go again....)
4) I named my dog after an episode of Doctor Who....One that never aired on TV, only as a web-cast. I go to Doctor who websites, and watch web-casts. I spent a week reading a web site on the chronological history of Gallifrey & the Doctor's multiple time-lines on some "nerd-like-me"'s web site. FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, I was a member of a Doctor who fan club as a teen-ager. I didn't have a teenage crush on tom cruise or Michael J. Fox like all my normal friends, I had a crush on Peter Davidson! HELLO!!!!!!!
5) (do I need to go on?) I freak out every time Joe upgrades the computer & I can't find my files, but discover to my embarrassment that the changes he made really make my life easier.
6) I refer to a blue & white duster as "Fuffy" & on occasion give it hugs & kisses when my little man requests it...
yeah. yayee me.
I may have to delete this post after Dawn reads it.