Tuesday, December 05, 2006

a dollar short & a day behind....or more....

So is the story of my life...anyhow.
Here are some shots of Thanksgiving. We went to AR to visit with Grandma's family...all the aunties & uncles were there. It was very exciting! I haven't seen some of the family since before we were married! Daddy was in charge of the camera once we got inside(my job was to manage to get some food in the squirmy little man)...so you guessed it. I don't have many pictures.

This was taken when I gave Daddy the camera & said "you're in charge of pictures"


I only have this next one b/c I said..."hurry up & take a picture b4 everyone goes home!!!!" while chasing Mr. Man around...

The lesson I learned this year is ....
"Make Daddy feed The Bub so I can take pictures next year"

These are shots I took....

B4 we left home...some kind of help is the kind of help we all can do without....


(rare action sequence with Daddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...