Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"happiness prevails!"

(one of my favorite quotes from a villian)  lol

Found out yesterday my mom is going to visit us during Bub's spring break.  SO excited to have her with us for 2 weeks...now I just have to wait for spring break.  Wish she could be here for Easter, but spring break and Easter don't coincide anymore.  (boo)

Other than that, I've just been keeping on keeping on.  Seems as if I've hit some kind of period of nothingness.  Just don't have the energy or desire to do anything beyond work and making sure the kids are fed on a timely basis...and not just chicken nuggets, hotdogs and ramen which is what they would eat constantly if Joe had his way (oy vey)  I'm trying to kick my own ass and get going, but it just doesn't seem to work.  I'm hoping to turn this around soon....I know Joe is starting to get flustered, and since Zber is turning 2 next month, I can't claim post-partum  blues...not that I would minimize that for ANYONE who suffers that, but it's kinda how I feel lately. 

anyhow, Bub is doing well w/ writing.  he's mastered his alphabet and name, we have at least 5 dry-erase boards for him now of different and varying sizes...but he is still managing to write on the walls.  at least we are able to clean them semi-easily... thank the Lord for whoever invented the magic erasers!! 

Z is enjoying a book we got out of a "Hooked on Phonics" kid (for Bub originally) called "Pop Pop POP!"  It's about ...popcorn.  surprise.  I even got her to say "pop" a couple of times yesterday.  yayee!

Loves and Nubs to all.

N

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...