Friday, June 24, 2011

a little less sick

fever's gone, but still stuffy.  have to work 4 days starting tomorrow.  I have a feeling I'll be fighting this off again next Tuesday.

Maybe I do need to get a different job or a different shift.  Joe seems to think so.  I don't know.  I do like what I do, and I love my little chicabees at work.  So I'm a bit ambivalent right now.

Zber fell asleep in her high-chair during spagetti dinner...all tomato-y and messy.  I am very glad I learned early w/ Bub that you remove the shirt before serving toddlers spagetti! so I carefully wiped her off w/ a warm washcloth and then just held her little sleepy self for a good while.  It's been quite a few months since she has been sleepy on me (I guess momma is just a little too exciting...).  I really enjoyed it.  then I put her in bed and hung out w/ the Bub...who is into "play dough" today.

Have a loaf of homemade bread baking, looking forward to it being done.  :)

Nubs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...