Friday, April 29, 2011

I am officially an adult now

We bought an used SUV yesterday.  I wrote the biggest check I've ever written in my life.  I'm still freaking about it.  Thank you Income Tax refund...goodbye Income Tax refund...it was nice to pretend I wasn't a struggling post-student trying to pay off her student loan and all her family's bills....

Here is my (husband's) new ride...
At least it will be big enough for Bub as he is growing like a weed.  My little man is wearing size 7 length, and a size 5 waist.  Do you know how hard that makes it to find anything that fits that I don't have to find time to alter?!?  Do you know how hard it is for me to find time to alter crap?  I have stuff for myself I mean to alter that has been sitting in the "alter and repair" box for the last 5 moves?  I really do suck at times....

Next paycheck's investment:  buy Zbear a new front-facing car seat.  I wanted to just move Bub into a booster and move Z into his old seat, but Bub seems to be overly possessive about it...so I'm thinking it's a no-go.  boo.

Well, now I do not need to be afraid every time I start the Geo that it will die on me and I will be stranded out in the middle of 1844 in the very wee hours of the morning playing roulette with my cell phone on which friend will be least pissed at me for calling and begging to be rescued....now Joe will be able to rescue me!  yayee  :)

Nubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...