Monday, March 28, 2011

greenies

Wow, I have a friend that is super green.  No, really.  This person is so green it scares me.  I mean, I know we are all supposed to go green, and protect the environment, and save our resources, and blah blah blah...but this goes FAR beyond that.  Everything out of him is so green-pc that it makes me start to have anti-green thoughts just to balance it out.  For example, if someone should start to go on and on about global warming and CO2 emissions...I just want to go start spraying aqua-net at them and start tossing my yoplait containers in the woods w/o crushing them first and tossing 6-pack plastic ring-thingies into the Alaskan coast-line all while laughing like a maniac!

IT'S LIKE A KNEE-JERK REACTION!!!  I CAN NOT HELP IT.
(I am so wrong)

Am I the only one like this?  I saw some British video about people who weren't green getting blown up.  I thought I'd be the secret rebel, and SAY I'd do something green, and then go chop down a rain-forest.

Here is that commercial...thanks to Mike K. for posting it on FB...it describes to me the very worst of the green movement, and embodies why I must rebel against the greenies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...