Monday, September 01, 2008

I just want to say that I am tired

BUT,
I did figure out how to type an outline on my MS word while reading the textbook that is on my computer. (no book to PC, PC to book...it's all electronic baby....)

(Mom is prolly thinking ..."Oy! The machina!!!!" *insert bizarre ukie expression like...."may a pickle grow out of your nose," or "you wear the shoe of a dog"*)

I'm glad I opted for a wide screen laptop.

I'm almost used to the smaller keyboard...I'm not having as many typos as I initially did.

NEW MUPPETHEAD RULE

Do not read a chapter without outlining it at the same time....this will save you time, effort, and sanity....in theory anyhow...

NEW MUPPETHEAD RULE OVER

Bub wasn't as off today as he was yesterday...but he was a tired and crabby little guy. Dorlaine suggested that he might be tired b/c he's afraid to sleep after the nightmare he had 2 nights ago...I think she may be right....but warm soy milk, baby einstein number's nursery, and pooh-bear lullaby's player got him asleep around 8:38 (that's when I was able to sneak out of his room).
I tried bring bub up to the alter during the children's message during church today. He wasn't as disruptive as usual...I'm still debating whether or not to participate with the children's message. Bub seems to distract the other kids from what Pastor Coleman is saying....yet, sometimes I think Bub is trying to follow along, but just can't focus long enough to get engaged. I try to help by signing main words to bub, and try to get him to sign along...it's only minimumly helpful...

It's so hard to know what to do to balance what I think (hope) Bub needs spiritually, and the needs of the rest of the congregation....BUT, Bub is a hit when it's time to share the peace, cuz he LOVES to shake hands & give occasional hugs to random people.

I'm going to bed now.

Love you all!!!
Neebs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...