Thursday, October 12, 2006

Helping Momma

Yesterday afternoon Mr. man Decided he was in the helpful mood. Not the "some kind of help is the kind of help we all can do without" (Free to be you & me). -now today IS that kind of hel[ as I'm typing this with only my right hand. no qwerty for me.... (heehee)
anyhow yesterday I started to make the Bub some appa-juice. He was very interested in the proceedings as we used to do this all the time b4 we moved. Li'l Man LOVES pouring liquid from one container to another, so I found another pitcher & filled it w/ water so Bub could pour it inyo the juice concentrate. Then time to stir with the wooden spoon. Bub stirs by making the spoon go up & down in the liquid, but he didn't spill any & we celabrated with a glassof nummy juice.

love you all fom me n my Bub!
                                                                                                                  

mix
mix
are we still mixing?
Nummy Juice

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What a good boy!!! I LOVE the pantry pictured in the background!! I want one!!!a

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...